Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II mirrorless camera & 12-200 lens
Olympus launches the most powerful zoom lens in the mirrorless camera category yetview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 4010971C
Earn 1549 Park Points
Finance available - See options
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 MARK II WITH 12-200MM PRO LENS DIGITAL MIRRORLESS CAMERA SUMMARY
Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark II Body:
- 20.4MP Live MOS Micro Four-Thirds sensor
- Truepic VIII AF Processor
- High speed autofocus with 121 cross-type AF points
- 18fps in continuous mode.
- 50-Megapixel High Res Shot capability
- In-body 5-axis Image Stabilisation
- 4K Video Capture at 30fps and 102Mbps bit-rate
- EVF with 6ms response rate, frame rate of 120fps
- Dual SD Card
- New improved battery with 40% greater performance
- High speed battery charging in 2 hours or under
- USB 3.0 Connectivity for high-speed image transfer to computers.
Compatible with a wide range of micro four thirds lenses
OLYMPUS M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-200MM F3.5-6.3 16.6X ZOOM LENS
OLYMPUS LAUNCHES THE MOST POWERFUL ZOOM LENS IN THE MIRRORLESS CAMERA CATEGORY YET
- 16.6x zoom lens delivering the world’s most powerful zoom range in its class
- Unrivalled compact and lightweight design with a dust-, splash- and freezeproof lens body to shoot in any environment
- Superb optical design with excellent performance across the entire focal length
- High-speed, precise AF for both image and video capture
- Ideal for landscape, street and people photography
- Excellent close-up shooting performance with a minimum working distance of approx. 10 cm
CUTTING-EDGE ZOOM PERFORMANCE
in a weather-sealed lens body. the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 is a 16.6x high-magnification zoom lens that offers a superb optical design with excellent performance across the entire focal length from wide angle to telephoto.
HIGH-SPEED AND HIGH-PRECISION AUTOFOCUS (AF)
In an amazingly compact and lightweight form with a dust-, splash- and freezeproof design, this versatile lens is ideal for landscape, street and portraits.
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 delivers the most powerful zoom of all lenses for mirrorless cameras so far. Covering a focal length of 12-200mm (35mm equivalent: 24-400mm) from wide angle to telephoto while maintaining the compact and lightweight design Olympus is renowned for, this lens is ideal for a variety of different shooting situations.
The reliable dust-, splash- and freezeproof construction known from the M.Zuiko PRO series adds even more versatility by allowing users to shoot under any weather condition.
Optical lens design aimed at high image quality with high-speed, precise AF performance
To thoroughly suppress chromatic aberrations and distortions across the entire zoom range while maintaining a compact lens design, Olympus engineers have given special attention to the arrangement of special optics including Super ED and aspherical lenses. ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating drastically reduces ghosts and flares.
Furthermore, the ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 is equipped with the MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) focus mechanism that uses an inner focus system which moves a single lightweight lens for focusing. This allows for high-speed AF performance in order not to miss split-second photo opportunities
OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 MARK II Specifications
Micro 4/3'' Live MOS sensor
ISO LOW ‑ 25600
121 points / cross‑type phase detection AF
7.6cm / 3.0’' Vari‑angle LCD ‑ Touch Panel 1037K dots
Electronic Viewfinder 2.360K dots
SD Memory Card (SDHC, SDXC, UHS‑I, UHS‑II compatible) Class 10 or higher
Width 134.1mm x Height 90.9mm x Depth 68.9mm
574g (including battery and memory card)
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Olympus E-M1 Mark II|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20.00|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.