Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO Lens
The bright and sharp M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO lens for micro four thirds camera s is designed by Olympus with landscape, street and documentary in mind and compatible with movies and stills.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO Micro Four Thirds Lens Summary
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 PRO Lens in Detail
Photographers can enjoy superior feathered bokeh at a maximum aperture of f/1.2; this prime lens is ideal for landscape and documentary photography even in harsh conditions thanks to its compact, lightweight design which is dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof to -10°C.
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm F1.2 PRO employs aspherical lens elements and includes newly developed ED-DSA (Extra-low Dispersion Dual Super Aspherical) lenses. These lens elements allow a reduction in the number of lenses used and make it possible to achieve a lighter-weight lens with a similar overall length to the M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 PRO. This construction also compensates for various types of aberrations that tend to occur in wide-angle lenses, such as chromatic aberration, distortion, and color bleeding on the image periphery.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 68|
|Length (mm): 87|
|Weight (g): 390|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 17 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 17|
|Maximum magnification: 0.15|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 17|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.2|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 Super ED, 3 ED, 1 ED-DSA, 1 EDA, 1 Super HR, 1 aspherical|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.