Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Zoom Lens
This product is no longer available
Designed for professional and enthusiast Micro 4/3 photographers, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens has fast autofocus, constant aperture throughout the zoom and weather sealing.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f/2.8 - Constant aperture superbly built
Heralding a new standard of M.ZUIKO lenses as the first model in the new M.ZUIKO PRO category, the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm 1:2.8 PRO lens is engineered to meet the needs of professional photographers in all respects. When combined with the OLYMPUS OM-D, this large-aperture lens achieves the reputation of an unbelievably fast AF high-performance standard zoom. Its constant, bright aperture value of f2.8 at all focal lengths (equivalent to 24-80mm on a 35mm camera ), combined with other sophisticated technologies including an MSC and Manual Focus Clutch mechanism, deliver high-grade image creation for a wide range of photographic styles, regardless of lighting conditions and distance. This lens features a handy push pull focus ring to easily switch between manual and automatic focusing. The compact and lightweight design also has a dustproof and splashproof construction compliant with professional use, expanding shooting capabilities even in the most testing of environments.
- Constant aperture of f/2.8
- Best edge-to-corner sharpness
- Dust, splash & freeze-proof
What's in the box?
- LSC-0918 Lens Case
- Warranty Card
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.