Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO Zoom Lens
M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f/2.8 - Constant aperture superbly built
Heralding a new standard of M.ZUIKO lenses as the first model in the new M.ZUIKO PRO category, the M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm 1:2.8 PRO lens is engineered to meet the needs of professional photographers in all respects. When combined with the OLYMPUS OM-D, this large-aperture lens achieves the reputation of an unbelievably fast AF high-performance standard zoom. Its constant, bright aperture value of f2.8 at all focal lengths (equivalent to 24-80mm on a 35mm camera ), combined with other sophisticated technologies including an MSC and Manual Focus Clutch mechanism, deliver high-grade image creation for a wide range of photographic styles, regardless of lighting conditions and distance. This lens features a handy push pull focus ring to easily switch between manual and automatic focusing. The compact and lightweight design also has a dustproof and splashproof construction compliant with professional use, expanding shooting capabilities even in the most testing of environments.
- Constant aperture of f/2.8
- Best edge-to-corner sharpness
- Dust, splash & freeze-proof
What's in the box?
- LSC-0918 Lens Case
- Warranty Card
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 70|
|Length (mm): 84|
|Weight (g): 382|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 12 - 40 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 40|
|Maximum magnification: 0.3|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 12|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.2|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element, 1 dual-sided aspherical element, 2 ED glass elements, 2 HR glass elements, 1 EDA glass element, 1 HD glass element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.