Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 16.6x zoom lens
Olympus launches the most powerful zoom lens in the mirrorless camera category yet
Cutting-edge zoom performance
in a weather-sealed lens body. the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 is a 16.6x high-magnification zoom lens that offers a superb optical design with excellent depictive performance across the entire focal length from wide angle to telephoto.
High-speed and high-precision autofocus (AF)
in an amazingly compact and lightweight form with a dust-, splash- and freezeproof design, this versatile lens is ideal for landscape, street and portraits.
The M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm F3.5-6.3 delivers the most powerful zoom of all lenses for mirrorless cameras so far. Covering a focal length of 12-200mm (35mm equivalent: 24-400mm) from wide angle to telephoto while maintaining the compact and lightweight design Olympus is renowned for, this lens is ideal for a variety of different shooting situations.
The reliable dust-, splash- and freezeproof construction known from the M.Zuiko PRO series adds even more versatility by allowing users to shoot under any weather condition.
Optical lens design aimed at high image quality with high-speed, precise AF performance
To thoroughly suppress chromatic aberrations and distortions across the entire zoom range while maintaining a compact lens design, Olympus engineers have given special attention to the arrangement of special optics including Super ED and aspherical lenses. ZERO (Zuiko extraa-low Reflection Optical) coating drastically reduces ghosts and flares.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||Micro Four Thirds 6.6x zoom|
|Focal length||-00mm (4-400mm 5mm equivalent)|
|Compatible cameras||Micro Four Thirds systems|
|Dimensions||77.5 x 99.7mm|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.