Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS PRO Zoom Lens
With an impressive telephoto zoom range, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS PRO for Micro 4/3 suits both video and stills shooting with lens image stabilisation and constant aperture.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 4245141K
Earn 999 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Olympus M.ZUIKO 12-100mm Summary
With a focal range of 12-100mm, equivalent to 24-200mm in 35mm terms, this lens is the perfect versatile travel zoom lens for pro photographers looking for exceptional performance from a lightweight package on a micro four thirds camera in the Olympus OM-D system.
- Professional 8.3x travel zoom lens
- Constant 1:4.0 aperture
- Dust, splash, and freeze proof
- 1.5cm minimum working distance for extreme close-up performance
- Combines up to 6.5 EV steps compensation when used with compatible Olympus camera and built-in 5-axis Sync IS
- Z Coating Nano to significantly reduce flaring
- High-precision, fast autofocus
- L-FN button and focus clutch
- Weighs only 561g
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS Pro Zoom Lens Specifications
Micro Four Thirds
17 elements / 11 groups
Focal length range
12 ‑ 100mm
24 ‑ 200mm Focal length (equiv. 35mm)
Number of aperture blades
7 Circular aperture diaphragm
f/4.0 - f/22
Micro Four Thirds Cameras
116.5mm x 77.5mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 78|
|Length (mm): 117|
|Weight (g): 561|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 12 - 100 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 100|
|Maximum magnification: 0.3|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 12|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.15|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 DSA lens, 3 Aspherical lenses, 5 ED lenses, 2 Super HR lenses, 1 HR lens|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This lens offers a 35mm equivalent of a 24-200mm, making it an ideal travel lens.
Solid build quality and handling is matched by the added benefit of only weighing 561g.
- Expansive 12-100mm focal range to cover a versatile range, perfect one lens for travel photography
- Minimum working distance of 1.5cm for stunning close-up images
- Constant 1:4.0 aperture and 5-axis Sync IS system for unprecedented image quality
- Metal build and weighing only 561g make this lens tough and versatile
- Perfect travel zoom lens for pro photographers
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.