- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS PRO Zoom Lens
With an impressive telephoto zoom range, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS PRO for Micro 4/3 suits both video and stills shooting with lens image stabilisation and constant aperture.
Earn 1199 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Expansive 12-100mm focal range to cover a versatile range, perfect one lens for travel photography
- Minimum working distance of 1.5cm for stunning close-up images
- Constant 1:4.0 aperture and 5-axis Sync IS system for unprecedented image quality
- Metal build and weighing only 561g make this lens tough and versatile
- Perfect travel zoom lens for pro photographers
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS Pro Zoom Lens Summary
With a focal range of 12-100mm, equivalent to 24-200mm in 35mm terms, this lens is the perfect versatile travel zoom lens for pro photographers looking for exceptional performance from a lightweight package on a micro four thirds camera in the Olympus OM-D system.
- Professional 8.3x travel zoom lens
- Constant 1:4.0 aperture
- Dust, splash, and freeze proof
- 1.5cm minimum working distance for extreme close-up performance
- Combines up to 6.5 EV steps compensation when used with compatible Olympus camera and built-in 5-axis Sync IS
- Z Coating Nano to significantly reduce flaring
- High-precision, fast autofocus
- L-FN button and focus clutch
- Weighs only 561g
Excellent Image quality
The Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS Pro delivers excellent image quality. Lens elements utilise unique Z Coating Nano for reduced ghosting and flare and the lens employs 5-axis IS via Sync image stabilisation as well as 2-axis optical stabilisation. AF is both high-speed and accurate and the lens is robust constructed all combining to provide clear, sharp quality images.
All Olympus lenses are compatible with the entire range of Olympus PEN and OM-D cameras and provide full compatibility with other MFT camera brands.
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-100mm f/4 IS Pro Lens Specifications
17 elements / 11 groups
Focal length range
12 ‑ 100mm
24 ‑ 200mm Focal length (equiv. 35mm)
Number of aperture blades
7 Circular aperture diaphragm
f/4.0 - f/22
Micro Four Thirds Cameras
116.5mm x 77.5mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 78|
|Length (mm): 117|
|Weight (g): 561|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 12 - 100 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 100|
|Maximum magnification: 0.3|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 12|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.15|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 DSA lens, 3 Aspherical lenses, 5 ED lenses, 2 Super HR lenses, 1 HR lens|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
This lens offers a 35mm equivalent of a 24-200mm, making it an ideal travel lens.
Solid build quality and handling is matched by the added benefit of only weighing 561g.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.