Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 Lens Black
With a standard width equivalent to 50mm, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm f/1.8 lens in black for micro four thirds is ideal for many subjects, sports a fast aperture and is movie and stills ready.view full description
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 4245124K
Earn 329 Park Points
Finance available See options
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 25mm f/1.8
The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 25mm f/1.8 (50mm*) lens offers best optical performance, beautiful bokeh at open apertures and impressive close focussing capability.
Compact and extremely well built, this lens features similar high end resolving power and shallow depth of field characteristics of the renowned M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 45mm 1:1.8 lens. The ultra bright f/1.8 aperture gives you full control of depth of field and outstanding low light photography, further accentuated by Olympus' proprietary in body image stabilisation technology which counteracts camera shake for sharp images shot hand held at long shutter speeds. Ideal for a wide range of photography, this standard focal length prime lens reproduces a field of view that feels natural to the human eye, for perfectly balanced proportions and is therefore an essential addition to your kit. Available in black or silver to compliment your camera's finish.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 70|
|Length (mm): 87|
|Weight (g): 410|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 25 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 25|
|Maximum magnification: 0.11|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 25|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.19|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 HR, 2 ED, 1 E-HR, 1 HR, 1 Super-ED elements + Z Coating Nano|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
- Compact and lightweight perfect for travel and any lightweight application
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
- Superb image quality across the entire frame
- Standard focal width for a wide range of subject matter
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.