Nissin i60A Flashgun Sony Fit
Nissin i60A Flashgun Sony Fit
The compact, yet powerful, Nissin i60A flashgun has a guide number of 60m at ISO 100/200mm. The zoom head covers focal lengths of 24-200mm, which can be expanded to 16mm with the built-in wide-angle diffusion panel. It is powered 4 AA batteries, which will provide 220 full power bursts, and there is also a power socket for using external battery packs. Following the success of the popular Nissin i40 flashgun, the Nissin i60A flashgun has wireless slave TTL functionality, which can be controlled by another Nissin flash unit or by the Air 1 commander unit. It can also control three groups of flashes in its role as a commander. Weighing just 300g, this versatile, pocket-sized flashgun is an ideal accessory for your Sony compact system camera .
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.