Nikon Z 50 16-50mm Vlogger kit
The Z 50 Vlogger Kit gives you all the tools you need to create great looking and sounding video
- Ultra portable and versatile NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens included
- Vlogging made easy with everything needed for professional Youtube videos
- Movies can easily be recorded vertically or horizontally with included mini tripod
- Excellent Z mount lenses available which provide sharp results for videos
- Built-in vibration reduction stabilises movies for run and gun recording
NIKON Z-50 AND 16-50MM VLOGGER KIT
LIMITLESS OPPORTUNITIES AND CONTENT
The Z50 Vlogger Kit gives you all the tools you need to create great looking and sounding video. Whether you're stepping up your vlogging game or you're completely new to it, this kit will help you tell your story better.
YOUR KIND OF VLOG
Professional looking vlogs are easy with the Nikon Z50. The camera 's large sensor, wide Z mount , and the included 16-50mm lens combine to give your vlogs incredible sharpness, colour and depth.
You can record 4K/UHD footage at 30p , and shoot slow motion video in Full HD. The Hybrid AF (autofocus) system is fast, precise, and silky smooth.
YOUR KIND OF ANGLE
Flip the Z50's large, high resolution monitor down to shoot footage that frames you perfectly. Tilt the monitor for intriguing shots that set your vlog apart from the crowd. Smartphone style touch controls make shooting easy , and you can add your own twist with a wide range of creative in camera effects. Simply adjust the intensity when previewing the effect
SMALLRIG VLOGGING MOUNTING PLATE
Mount accessories quickly and easily. You can attach the included Manfrotto mini tripod with the Z50's flip down monitor in the vlogging /selfie position. There's also a cold shoe mount for a mic or lights.
Attach this compact Rode microphone to your Nikon Z50 to capture professional sounding audio for your vlog. This directional mic records high quality sound with little to no peripheral noise. Includes a deluxe furry windshield, a Rycote Lyre shock mount, and a 3.5 mm TRS patch cable.
MANFROTTO PIXI MINI TRIPOD
Simply push a button on this portable tripod’s ball joint to position the camera. Or fold the tripod's legs together to create a comfortable handgrip for roving shots. The sleek Italian design will make your kit look as good as your vlogs. It also is very lightweight but strong, which makes a perfect travelling companion with your Z50.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Z 50|
|AE Bracketing: 5 stops|
|Autofocus Modes: Face Detection|
|Articulated Screen: Tilting|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Battery: Battery Pack|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 320|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 11|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 21|
|Environmental Sealing: Yes|
|Exposure compensation: 5 stops|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 7.00 m (ISO 100)|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 1.5|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 450|
|Image ratio w:h: 16:09|
|Camera Image stabilization: No|
|ISO: Auto, 100 - 51200 (expands to 204,800)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard, basic|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: NIkon Z|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 51200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 204800|
|Max resolution: 5568 x 3712|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): 1/4000|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): 30|
|Metering modes: Multi|
|Number of focus points: 209|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Expeed 6|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: 3.2"|
|Screen type: LCD|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 22|
|Sensor size: APS-C|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: Mirrorless|
|Uncompressed format: RAW|
|Camera USB: USB 2.0 (480Mbit/sec)|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: 100%|
|Viewfinder magnification: 1.02|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2360000|
|Viewfinder type: Electronic|
|Video formats: MPEG-4|
|Video Mode Categories: Full HD|
|Video Modes: 1920 x 1080 @ 120p, MOV, H.264, Linear PCM|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.