Nikon Z 14-30mm f/4 S Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Z Mount
The Nikkor Z 14-30mm f/4 S developed for mirrorless Z Mount camera s, is a wide angle zoom lens from Nikon, which benefits from an 82mm filter thread, ideal for landscapes, city and architecture.
- Compact robust design
- Packed full of video features
- Customisable control ring
- Smooth silent focusing
NIKKOR Z 14-30mm f/4 S line ultra wide zoom lens
The Nikon S Line lenses use the Z Mount fitting to work in perfect harmony with the exciting Nikon Z series of mirrorless cameras. This lens features a compact design with a flat front element, making it the first of it's kind (being full frame ultra wide angle zoom) to allow you to attach filters to the 82mm filter thread – perfect for landscapes and cityscapes stills, while videographers will love the option to leave a variable neutral density filter on the front.
- Compact design
- 82mm filter thread
- No bulky filter holder required
- Wide Nikon Z Mount to maximise light capture
- Anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat
- S Line quality – smooth, silent focusing system
- Customisable control ring – manual focusing
- Customisable control ring – aperture control
- Customisable control ring – exposure compensation
- Video – silent aperture adjustment
- Video – Reduced focus breathing
- Video – reduced focus shift while zooming
- Dust resistant
- Moisture resistant
Nikkor Z 14-30mm f/4 S In More Detail
Immersive stills and movies
Exaggerate perspectives. Create intimate environmental portraits. The wide Nikon Z mount lets this lens capture more light across the entire frame. The ultra-wide zoom range and compact build free you to travel far and wide. From vista to streets, capture diverse scenes in all their brilliance.
The world’s first full-frame ultra-wide-angle lens to take 82 mm filters without the need for bulky filter holders. Great for stills. Even better for video.
Advanced optical design. Faster communication between the lens and camera body. You get exceptional sharpness and minimal distortion across the zoom range.
Show more. From the drama of the city to wide open skies, subjects are rendered with superb clarity and detail. Stars and street lights are reproduced as fine rounded points.
Leading lines. Bold angles. Effortlessly capture subjects in tight spaces or narrow streets. A minimum focus distance of just 0.28 m throughout the zoom range puts you in control of the frame - from close-up to infinity.
Made for movies
Track from bright exterior to dim interior with ease. This lens’ multi-focusing system and constant f/4 aperture ensure exceptional low-light performance, and consistent exposure across the entire zoom range.
Brilliant images. All the way to the edge.
The exceptional resolving power of this zoom lens enables every component of a scene to be faithfully reproduced. Peripheral light fall-off is controlled to retain brightness across the entire frame. You get edge-to-edge sharpness, vivid colour, and deep contrast.
Nikon’s anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and flare for greater image clarity, even in backlit conditions.
Superior reproduction of point light sources, such as streetlights at night, is achieved by minimising sagittal coma flare. Point light sources appear as fine rounded points, even at the edges of the image.
ED glass and aspherical lens elements ensure vivid colour and deep contrast.
This lens uses in-camera Vibration Reduction to let you shoot at shutter speeds up to five stops slower than otherwise possible. Capture clearer photos as daylight fades, or film scenes without the unwanted effects of camera shake.
Floating lens elements ensure precise focus at close distances. An electromagnetic diaphragm delivers precise exposures during high-speed bursts.
Dynamic perspectives. Mesmerising movies.
Capture exceptional full-frame video footage with an optical design that makes the most of your Nikon Z camera’s wide dynamic range. Zoom into the moments that make the story.
Quiet on set
Whisper-quiet AF is achieved via a virtually silent stepping motor. Zoom is quiet, and the silent control ring lets you adjust aperture with no clicking sounds.
The knurled control ring allows beautifully exact, intuitive operation. When shooting in AF mode, you can assign exposure-compensation settings to the control ring. When shooting in Manual Focus, the control ring can be used as a focus ring. Focus shifts according to how quickly or slowly you turn the ring, allowing sharp control over your point of focus.
Small, durable, lightweight
A retractable lens mechanism ensures this full-frame ultra-wide-angle zoom lens takes up minimal space when not in use. Every movable part of the lens barrel is sealed to protect from dust and water droplets. A fluorine coating actively repels water, dust, and dirt without compromising image quality.
Nikon Nikkor Z 14-30mm f/4 S Wide Ange Zoom Lens For Z Mount Specifications
NIKON NIKKOR Z 14-30MM F/4 S WIDE ANGE ZOOM LENS FOR Z MOUNT SPECIFICATIONS
Full-frame ultra wide angle zoom
Approx. 89 mm maximum diameter x 85 mm (distance from camera lens mount flange when lens is retracted)
approx. 485 g
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Z Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 89|
|Length (mm): 85|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 14 - 30 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 30|
|Maximum magnification: 0.16|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 14|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.28|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 4 ED and 4 aspherical elements + Nano Crystal Coat|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A focal range that will appeal to lovers of landscape, cityscape and environmental portrait photographers looking for the perfect partner for the Nikon Z series mirrorless camera.
With features and a focal range that makes it versatile for videographers too, lovers of both stills and video will appreciate the filter thread on the front that most of the competition do not have due to their bulky front elements.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.