Nikon Sportstar EX 10x25 Waterproof Binoculars
Nikon Sportstar EX 10x25 binoculars are compact and lightweight and thanks to their twin-hinged, foldable design the two models are easily portable.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3770116
Earn 89 Park Points
Nikon Sportstar EX 10x25 DCF Binoculars
This new roof-prism binoculars boast a contemporary design that is both appealing and practical to users. Sportstar EX 10x25 binoculars are compact and lightweight, and thanks to their twin-hinged, foldable design the two models are easily portable. They are waterproof and fog-proof and can be used in a whole range of outdoor activities and weather conditions, including walking and mountaineering.
- Wide field-of-view
- Waterproof (up to 2 m for 5 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas for added resistance to the elements.
- Multilayer-coated lenses deliver superior light transmission for bright, clear images with well-balanced colour.
- Close-focusing distance of only 3.5 m.
- Eco-glass optics, free of lead and arsenic, are used for all lenses and prisms.
Nikon Sportstar EX 10x25 DCF Binocular Specifications
Magnification (x): 10
Objective diameter (mm): 25
Angular field of view (Real/degree): 6.5
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree): 59.2
Field of view at 1,000 m (m): 114
Close focusing distance (m): 3.5
Dimensions: 103 x 114 x 43
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.