Nikon SB-700 DSLR Camera Speedlight
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3350091H
Earn 249 Park Points
While the majority of digital-SLR cameras are equipped with a built-in flash, as these built-in flashes are only able to light a subject from one side and angle, user creativity and expression is strictly limited. External flash units are tools for increasing creativity by maximizing lighting possibilities. However, many users still find external flash units difficult to use and think of them only as a way to capture images of dark or dimly scenes.
So that even those inexperienced with external flash units may enjoy the benefits of more creative lighting, Nikon has developed the easy-to-use SB-700. The new SB-700 incorporates functions inherited from the SB-900, which has been so well received by professional and advanced amateur digital-SLR camera users, in a smaller size comparable to the SB-600. This makes the multi-functional SB-700 extremely easy to use, even for beginners. The SB-700 readily responds to the needs of Nikon digital-SLR camera users with a broad range of skills who want to increase their individual power of expression through photographs that make the most of light.
High-end model functions in a compact body
The SB-700 is equipped with wireless lighting capability, a feature that is indispensable to creative lighting. Until the SB-700, the SB-900 has been the only Speedlight equipped with a Master function*. However, a condensed form of this function has been built into the SB-700, which is also equipped with accessories such as a bounce card and a diffusion dome.
User interface with intuitive operation
A control layout and LCD panel design that make operating and applying settings simple, even for beginners, have been adopted. All settings can be applied in just three easy steps, and the LCD panel display is clear and easy to understand for intuitive operation.
Quick wireless control mode enables simple control of flash output for two remote flash groups
This is a new feature that allows the Master flash (SB-700) to control flash output levels for flash units assigned to two remote groups, making multiple flash photography setup simple.
A function that automatically detects and controls increases in the temperature of the flash head
The flash head is equipped with an internal temperature sensor that controls and suppresses significant increase in the temperature of the flash head that may occur in situations such as uninterrupted firing of the flash with wide-angle shooting to prevent damage to the flash panel.
Automatic detection and identification of dedicated hard color filters attached to the flash head
The color filters supplied with the SB-700 (fluorescent/incandescent) have been modified from the gel filters supplied with previous Speedlights to a hard type for greater durability, heat resistance, and ease of use. In addition, when one of these filters is attached to the flash head, the SB-700 automatically identifies it and transmits information to the camera for the optimal white balance setting.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
- Automatically detects when filters are attached
- Internal temperature sensor to prevent overheating
- intuitive LCD controls
- Compact for a high-end flash
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.