Nikon Prostaff 7S 8x42 Binoculars
Featuring superb optics, ergonomic design, waterproof, and fogproof performance.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3770389X
Earn 199 Park Points
Nikon Prostaff 7S 8x42 Binoculars Summary
Nikon binoculars feature superb optics, ergonomic design and waterproof, fogproof performance. As a member of the renowned Nikon ATB family, Prostaff Binoculars can be trusted to give you the vision you demand when the conditions are at their worst.
The Prostaff 7S 8x42 from Nikon is a lightweight, easy to hold, all-terrain binocular that features an advanced optical system designed to deliver sharper images. Thanks to fully multicoated Eco-glass lenses and Phase-Correction Coated Roof Prisms, every model in the Nikon Prostaff 7S series provides the quality brightness and resolution that make it the perfect accessory for almost any outdoor activity.
Nikon Prostaff 7S Binoculars in Detail
Nikon's Advanced Optical System
Prostaff 7S binoculars provide high-resolution images with extremely accurate colour reproduction, thanks to Phase-Correction Coated Roof Prisms. Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This minimises the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view.
Ergonomic, Rubber Armoured Body
A lightweight, ergonomic body design makes the Prostaff 7S enjoyable to hold for long periods of time. The central focus knob is intuitive to operate and is very user friendly. Built to handle any environment, the Prostaff 7S has a rubber-armored coating to withstand extreme use and provide a non-slip grip, even in the wettest conditions.
Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups
Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups allow users to adjust the eye-relief for a custom fit providing a full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
Waterproof and Fogproof
Prostaff 7S binoculars are Nitrogen filled and O-Ring sealed for complete waterproof and fogproof performance.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Extremely compact and lightweight, Prostaff 7S binoculars are ideal for outdoor activities. The slim body and comfortable grip ensure easy handling, while glass coatings and mirror coated prisms offer a bright, clear image.
- Rubber amouring
- Long eye relief design for comfort
- Comfortable grip for use over time
- Compact and lightweight
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.