Nikon Monarch HG 10x42 Binoculars
This product has been discontinued.
Depended on throughout the world for their non-stop performance regardless of the weather or light conditions.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Nikon Monarch HG 10x42 Binoculars Summary
- Featuring Extra-Low Dispersion glass to compensate for chromatic aberration
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to correctly position the eye
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings
- Waterproof (up to 5m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objectives
- Minimum focusing distance of 2m
- Measures 145 x 131 x 56mm
- Weighs 680g
No other group of binoculars has such a distinguished record of success or such a large legion of followers as the Nikon Nikon's line. From professionals to weekend warriors, these waterproof, fogproof Nikon Monarch binoculars are depended on throughout the world for their non-stop performance regardless of the weather or light conditions.
Whether you're birdwatching or tracking wild animals, you'll have a wide field of view plus high optical performance with edge-to-edge sharpness, thanks to a Field Flattener Lens System and ED (extra-low dispersion) glass. See every detail in crisp clarity with the dielectric multilayer prism coating and high-quality multilayer coating ensuring exceptional brightness and natural colour fidelity. The sleek design is compact and lightweight, yet the magnesium alloy body is robust and durable. Ideal for any outdoor activity, it's waterproof and fog-free. Monarch HG binoculars are the discerning choice for high-performance optics.
Also available is a 8x42 version.
Nikon Monarch HG Binoculars in Detail
High Optical Performance
Get clarity when it counts with an exceptional optical performance. Assess the entire landscape quickly with a wide field of view, while the Field Flattener Lens System offers a sharp and clear view all the way to the edge. Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass corrects chromatic aberration, so you see a contrast-rch and high-resolution image with natural colour fidelity. A high-quality multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms to improve light transmission, plus a highly reflective dielectric multilayer coating is applied to the roof prism to enhance light reflection. This produces an exceptionally bright view of up to 92% or higher light transmittance.
Sleek, lightweight And Durable Design
You can feel the quality in the stylish design of the Monarch HG. Not only does it look good but it's compact and lightweight too, making it easy to carry wherever you travel. The magnesium alloy body is tough, lightweight and durable, while the scratch-resistant lens coating helps to give your binoculars a long life of clear viewing and worry-free use.
Robust Enough For Any Outdoor Activity
Relax and pursue your hobbies in all weathers, as the nitrogen-filled body gives superior waterproof performance to a depth of up to 5 m for as long as 10 minutes. Internal fogging is prevented inside the optical system even in low-pressure environments up to an altitude of 5,000 m equivalent, so you'll always see clearly when you need it most.
Comfortable Viewing For Everyone
You'll always have a comfortable view with the Monarch HG. Long eye relief ensures a clear field of view even if you're wearing glasses, while the turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point. The dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents any unintentional rotation, so you'll always have the perfect balance for your eyesight once you've made adjustments to suit your personal needs. There's also an optional adapter that lets you attach your binoculars to a tripod for easy viewing over longer periods.
Precision-engineered For The Highest Quality
Crafted for exceptional quality in all aspects, these binoculars offer precision engineering for crisp viewing that is second to none. Function is not sacrificed for form, so you'll experience high performance in a compact body. As well as extraordinary brightness, practical features abound, like integrated objective lens caps so you never need to worry about losing them.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.