Nikon Prostaff 5 10x42 Binoculars
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3770380W
Earn 169 Park Points
Nikon Prostaff 5 10x42 Binoculars Summary
Nikon Prostaff binoculars feature superb optics, ergonomic design and waterproof, fogproof performance. As a member of the renowned Nikon ATB family, Prostaff Binoculars can be trusted to give you the vision you demand when the conditions are at their worst.
One of the lightest binoculars in its class, the Nikon Prostaff 5 binoculars' fully multilayer-coated lenses ensure image brightness and a crisp, clear visual experience. All lenses and prisms are made with Nikon's Eco Glass, which is free of lead and arsenic. The fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate design is highly durable, waterproof, and fogproof. Rubber armouring enhances shock resistance and supports the firm, comfortable grip. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click adjustments facilitate positioning the binoculars to the correct eye point. The long eye relief makes it easy to enjoy a clear and full field of view, even for users who wear eyeglasses.
|Nikon Sport Optics Outdoor Adventures|
Nikon Prostaff 5 Binoculars in Detail
Multilayer-coated lenses for brighter images
Multilayer coatings, which provide higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This minimises the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view.
lightweight and Durable Body
Thanks to a fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin, the Prostaff 5 is light enough to take anywhere and strong enough to be trusted on even the more extreme adventures.
Nikon has manufactured the Prostaff 5 binoculars, as well as many other of its optics, with a high-eyepoint design. This provides a clear field of view for everyone, even when the user is wearing eyeglasses, with sufficient space between the user's eye and the eyepiece lens.
Turn-and-Slide Multi-Click Rubber Eyecups
The turn-and-slide multi-click rubber eyecups allow users to adjust the eye-relief for a custom fit - providing a full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
Smooth Central Focus Knob
This intuitive design allows fast, detailed focus on subjects close-in or at a distance.
Waterproof and Fogproof
Prostaff 5 binoculars are Nitrogen filled and O-Ring sealed for complete waterproof and fogproof performance.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.