Nikon Monarch 5 8x56 Binoculars
Depended on throughout the world for their non-stop performance regardless of the weather or light conditions.view full description
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 3770386L
Earn 599 Park Points
Finance available See options
Nikon Monarch 5 16x56 Binoculars Summary
- Featuring Extra-Low Dispersion glass to compensate for chromatic aberration
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups make it easy to correctly position the eye
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coatings
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Waterproof (up to 1m for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Manufactured responsibly with lead and arsenic-free Eco-Glass
- Tripod adaptable (adaptor not included)
- 8x magnification
- 56mm objectives
- Minimum focusing distance of 7m
- Measures 199 x 146 x 67mm
- Weighs 1140g
No other group of binoculars has such a distinguished record of success or such a large legion of followers as the Nikon Monarch line. From professionals to weekend warriors, these waterproof, fogproof Nikon Monarch binoculars are depended on throughout the world for their non-stop performance regardless of the weather or light conditions.
Monarch 5 8x56 are made for intense use on long distances, even under the most challenging light conditions. Passionate hunters and nature watchers appreciate their sharp, bright images, their rugged design, and the high-comfort handling. The high, 16x magnification ensures a visual experience that reveals the smallest details. Nikon's ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass, dielectric high-reflective mirror coating, and phase correction coating make sure what you see is true to nature. The turn-and-slide rubber eyecups and generous eye relief ensure easy positioning and enable you to quickly get the desired object within your sight. Monarch 5 binoculars are completely waterproof and fogproof, with a rubber armour that provides a secure, comfortable grip. They come with handy flip-down lens caps to ensure that you never lose the protective cover in the field.
Nikon Monarch 5 Binoculars in Detail
lightweight Champion of Dawn & Dusk
Even with an uncontested heritage of all-conditions optical performance, the all-new 56mm objective Monarch 5 further elevates its game with massive 56mm objectives and advanced low light brilliance. Nikon's ED glass lenses put it in a class of its own for battling darkness with sharp, high-contrast views. Long eye relief and tripod adaptable further its versatility.
The Difference Is Clear with Nikon's ED Glass Lenses
All Monarch 5 binoculars are now built with Nikon's legendary ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass lenses, which correct chromatic aberrations across the furthest limits of the visible light range and effectively compensate for colour fringing. Even when observing objects that would make chromatic aberration the most apparent such as adjacent whites and blacks the images will maintain superior contrast and resolution thanks to the ED glass lenses. The improved resolution also provides brighter, more natural looking images, making the Monarch 5 a serious contender to be your "go-to" binocular for years to come.
Almost a full ounce lighter than its predecessors, the new Monarch 5 is even easier to take with you on your next outing. Its small size, combined with a sleek easy-to-grip body design, makes it the ultimate binocular to carry with you.
Nikon's High-Eyepoint Design
Nikon has manufactured the Monarch 5 binoculars, as well as many other of its optics, with a high-eyepoint design. This provides a clear field of view for everyone, even when the user is wearing eyeglasses, with sufficient space between the user's brow and the binocular's eyecups.
Fully Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses
Multilayer coatings, which provide an even higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This minimizes the loss of light due to reflection, thereby ensuring a more natural, clearer view.
Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating
Applied to all lenses and prism surfaces, this technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear high-contrast images that display accurate colour reproduction.
Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups
The turn-and-slide rubber eyecups allow users to adjust the eye-relief for a custom fit - providing a full field of view and maximum comfort during extended periods of use.
Durable Rubber-Armoured Body
Built to handle any environment, the Monarch 5 has a rubber-armored coating to withstand extreme use and provide a non-slip grip, even in the wettest conditions.
Smooth Central Focus Knob
With this simple and intuitive design, bringing objects into focus has never been easier.
Waterproof and Fogproof
Monarch 5 binoculars are Nitrogen filled and O-Ring sealed for complete waterproof and fogproof performance.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
- Massive bright objectives
- Comfortable to hold
- Excels in low light conditions
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.