Nikon MB-N10 Multi-Power battery pack for Z6/ Z7
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3150080K
Earn 179 Park Points
This battery grip for the Nikon Z 6 and Z 7 has been designed to Increase the frame-rate and operating time. The dust and drip-resistant grip offers more comfort and a steadier user experience. It will accept two Nikon EN-EL15B meaning you can shoot for longer periods of time without stopping. When used with the Z 6 you'll achieve an expanded 610 shots and 150 minutes of video over the standard 330 shots and 85 mins of video. The Z 7 sees an expanded 570 shots and 155 minutes of video over the standard 310 shots and 85 minutes of video.
The MB-N10 Multi-Power Battery Pack will hold two EN-EL15b batteries, effectively increasing the number of shots possible and/or movie recording time by approximately 1.8x. It will provide the same level of dust- and drip-resistance as the Z 7 and Z 6, and will support USB charging using the EH-7P Charging AC Adapter.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.