Nikon Coolpix B500 Bridge Camera Purple
You''ll capture fantastic images with the highly portable Nikon Coolpix B500 bridge camera in plum purple, thanks to a host of advanced features including a 40x zoom and HD video recording.
Nikon Coolpix B500 bridge camera in plum SUMMARY
- 16MP Backside illumination CMOS sensor
- 40x optical zoom, extendable to 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom, and side zoom control, and Snap-back zoom button
- Full HD 1080p 60i video
- High-performance Vibration Reduction
- 3" (7.5 cm) 921k-dot tilting LCD monitor
- Target finding AF
- Mode dial
- Snapbridge connectivity
- Powered by AA batteries
- Comfortable grip and lightweight design
Plum Nikon Coolpix B500 FEATURES
The Nikon Coolpix B500 has a 16 megapixel Backside illumination CMOS sensor which captures outstanding high resolution images.
The high quality NIKKOR lens of the Coolpix B500 features a 40x optical zoom which is extendable to 80x Dynamic Fine Zoom and covers from wide-angle 22.5mm to super-telephoto 900mm viewing angles (35mm equivalent).
Video and Vibration Reduction (VR)
The B500 can record Full HD movies at 1080p 60p and ensures they are super-steady and blur-free, thanks to the 4-axis Hybrid Vibration Reduction (VR) that combines Electronic VR and Lens-shift VR, even when fully zoomed in. Additionally, you can save still images when recording video.
The Nikon B500 features a large 3 inch (7.5 centimetre) 921k-dot tilting LCD monitor which offers a wide viewing angle and consumes minimal power. it is anti-reflection and anti-fingerprint acrylic coated, and has 5 brightness levels.
Target finding AF
Target finding autofocus technology analyses your shooting environment and quickly identifies your subject; all you need to do is aim the B500 at your subject and it will predict where to focus. Target finding AF works equally well for off-centre subjects as those in the centre, and active focus areas are automatically set in relation to the size of your subject.
The Nikon B500 includes a mode dial which lets you access regularly used functions such as Auto, Scene Mode, or sports mode so changing settings is quick and simple.
Nikon's SnapBridge lets you easily transfer your files to your smart device and share them instantly. It keep a continuous low-power connection, and also lets you control the main camera functions with your phone, keep it updated, and a lot more.
Power and design
The B500 is powered by AA batteries, which can be found worldwide and, being a lightweight design, makes for an ideal travel camera. It is ergonomically designed for a stable grip and weighs just 542g, including an SD card and batteries.
What else is included in the box?
- Camera Strap
- LR6/L40 (AA-size) Alkaline Batteries (x4)
- LC-CP31 Lens Cap (with cord)
- UC-E16 USB Cable
- Nikon BlackRapid Quick-Draw S AN-SBR3 Strap
- Nikon Premium Bridge Case CS-P12
- Nikon AC Adapter EH-67
- Nikon Strap AH-CP1
- Nikon Battery Charger MH-73
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Bridge Cameras|
|Model: Nikon Coolpix B500|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 600|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 7.4|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 16|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 6.90 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 22.5 - 900 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 78|
|Length (mm): 95|
|Width (mm): 114|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 541|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 80 - 3200|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 3200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 3.00|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 30|
|Minimum ISO: 80|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 1|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 40.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 921000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 17.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.