Nikon Camera Control Pro 2
This software remotely controls most functions of Nikon digital SLRs from a computer that is connected via USB cable or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter. advanced functions of the new Nikon D3 and D300 such as Viewer for preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer, Liveview function and Picture Control System are supported. It also supports workflows of Nikon's exclusive photofinishing software Capture NX (optional) and browser and viewer software ViewNX.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2 Specifications
Mac OS x:
Operating System: Mac OS x 0..9, 0.4., 0.5.
Model: PowerPC G4 or G5, or ntel-based Macintosh (ntel Core Solo, intel Core Duo, intel Core Duo, intel xeon)
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basc (-bt verson) Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premum (-bt verson) Microsoft Windows Vista Business (-bt verson) Microsoft Windows Vista enterprse (-bt verson) Microsoft Windows Vista Ultmate (-bt verson) Microsoft Windows xP Professional(service Pack ) Microsoft Windows xP Home(service Pack ) Microsoft Windows 000 Professional (service Pack )
*Pre-installed versons only
Model: GHz or Higher intel Celeron / Pentum 4 / Core series
All Operating Systems:
Supported Cameras:D, Dxs, Dx, DHs, D00, D00, D00, D80, D70s, D70, D60, D50, D40x, D40 * The Dx, DH, and D not supported on computers with intel CPUs running Mac OS x ver.0..9
RAM (Memory):56MB or more (5MB or more with Windows Vista) , 768MB or more recommended.
Hard Dsk Space: Requres GB or more for running.
,04 x 768 pixels or more4-bit color (True Color) or more
USB: Only Built-in USB ports supported 94: Only OHC-compliant boards supported
*Operation when connected with USB Hub device or 94 Hub device s not guaranteed.
CD-ROM drive required for installation
internet connecton may be required
94 connecton (D series) not supported with Macintosh computers with intel Processors.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Photography Software|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.