Nikon AF-S Fisheye Nikkor 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED Lens
- Full-frame 180-degree diagonal fisheye image at the 15mm focal length
- Fully circular 180-degree fisheye images at the 8mm focal length
- Dust and drip-resistant design for weather resistance in challenging conditions
- Closes focusing distance of just 0.16m for extreme fisheye close-up images
- Edge-to-edge sharpness, even at widest f/3.5 aperture
Nikon AF-S Fisheye Nikkor 8-15mm f/3.5-4.5E ED Lens Summary
This Nikon AF-S Nikkor 8-15mm ED lens is a Fisheye lens with a dual ability to capture a full circular 180-degree fisheye image at the 8mm focal range, and at 15mm it will fill the frame to capture a 180-degree (diagonal) field of view fisheye image. Delivering edge-to-edge sharpness, even at the widest f/3.5 aperture, this fisheye lens offers superb high-resolution images thanks to the 3 extra-low-dispersion glass elements and two aspherical lens elements that together minimise colour fringing and reduce coma and other types of aberration. Additionally, Nikon’s famed Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates ghosting and flare.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 78|
|Length (mm): 83|
|Weight (g): 485|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 8 - 15 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 15|
|Maximum magnification: 0.34|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 8|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.16|
|Minimum aperture (number): 29|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Three ED + two aspherical elements, Nano Crystal and fluorine coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This Nikkor 8-15mm fisheye lens allows you to shoot a fully-spherical 180-degree fisheye image when shot at the 8mm focal range, and then a full-frame 180-degree diagonal image when shot at the 15mm focal range. This versatility makes this lens an excellent choice for capturing those unique fisheye images.
Whether it’s a unique portrait, an expansive landscape image, or a close-up macro image using the lens’s 0.16m closest focusing distance, this Nikon 8-15mm fisheye lens offers a unique vision of the world that’s realised through 3 extra-low-dispersion and 2 aspherical glass lens elements to give wonderfully sharp and clear images through the full zoom range and across the whole image.
The innovative design of the integrated lens hood and lens cap makes it easy to switch between using the hood when shooting a full-frame fisheye and removing it when you want to capture a circular fisheye perspective.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.