Nikon AF-P Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR Super Telephoto Lens
The AF-P Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR Nikon F-mount full-frame lens has been updated with faster autofocus & sport stabilisation mode within a lighter weather resistant casing that can go anywhere.
- Flexible zoom range
- Sports VR mode recognises moving objects
- Silent focusing suited for video
- Solid build quality - dust and moisture resistant
Nikon AF-P Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR Lens Summary
Nikon AF-P Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR Lens in Detail
Nikon gives sports, wildlife, and travel photographers the power to achieve better handheld telephoto shots with the new AF-P NIKKOR 70300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR.
Faster AF plus SPORT VR mode hone in on the action without compromising sharpness. The lighter, weather-resistant build goes anywhere.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 81|
|Length (mm): 146|
|Weight (g): 680|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 70 - 300 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 300|
|Maximum magnification: 0.25|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 70|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 40|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 ED element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This lens from Nikon gives is a flexible telephoto zoom with features lending itself to sports, wildlife and travel photographers alike.
With a dust and moisture resistant build making it a bit more resilient against the conditions these environments might throw up as well as various technical additions to ensure handheld photography of fast moving things can be captured effectively.
Vibration Reduction will be a big help with this task, as well as making it a bit more usable in low-light conditions and the slower shutter speeds that will be adopted. The Sport VR mode also makes it easier for those trying to shoot fast moving objects by providing a stabler viewfinder image.
The AF-P stepping motor is a great feature ensuring that quiet and fast autofocussing is achieved with minimal disruption when filming video, and certain not to scare off any of those wild beasts you are attempting to take a picture of!
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.