Nikon Action EX 10x50 Waterproof Binoculars
The new Nikon Action EX 10X50 Binoculars are great value binoculars with a solid build quality and a waterproof design for anyone in the family for sports, wildlife and general outdoor viewing.
- Great Design
- Easy to Use
- Good Value
Nikon Action EX 10X50 Binoculars
The new Nikon Action Extreme binoculars are great value binoculars with a solid build quality and a waterproof design for anyone in the family. Sports, wildlife and general outdoor viewing where your binoculars will stay dry whatever the weather.
- Waterproof and fog-free with nitrogen gas filling.
- Waterproof (up to 1 meter for 5 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas filling
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view even for eyeglass wearers
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Wide field of view
- Multilayer-coated lenses and large objective diameter for optimal image clarity
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Eco-glass optics are free of lead and arsenic
- Magnification (x): 10
- Objective diameter (mm): 50
- Angular field of view (Real/degree): 6.5
- Angular field of view (Apparent/degree): 59.2
- Field of view at 1,000 m (m): 114
- Exit pupil (mm): 5
- Close focusing distance (m): 7
- Dimensions (mm): 178 x 196 x 68mm
- Weight: 1,020g
Nikon Action EX are available in the following magnifications:
- ACTION EX CF 7X50
- ACTION EX 10X50 (this pair)
- ACTION EX 12X50
- ACTION EX 8X40
- 7X35 ACTION EX
- And top of the range: Nikon 16X50 Action EX Binoculars
See our complete range of our Nikon binoculars here.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Great value binoculars with a solid build quality and a waterproof design. You'll be amazed at the clarity of the image it produces.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.