Nikon 24mm f/1.8 S Z mount lens
Fast f/1.8 wide-angle prime lens. Leave ‘normal' behind with the NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S wide-angle prime lens that's big on detail. With advanced optics and extensive weather sealing,
- Ultra-sharp and brilliant in low light
- Weather sealing
- Exceptional close-up: minimum focus distance 0.25m
- Anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat
Nikon 24mm f/1.8 S Z mount Summary
NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S lens with advanced optics, exceptional close-up performance, and extensive weather sealing, this full-frame lens offers real versatility. As good in tight spaces as it is with vast landscapes and city skylines, the latest addition to our S-Line NIKKOR lenses captures incredible detail in diverse situations. The fast focusing 24mm prime lens delivers superb edge-to-edge sharpness, even when shooting at the widest aperture of f/1.8. A minimum focus distance of just 0.25m gives users exceptional control of the frame, from close-up to infinity. Bokeh is beautifully smooth and natural-looking, and the lens flare common to wide-angle lenses is effectively countered, even in backlit situations. The full-frame NIKKOR Z 24mm f/1.8 S is well suited for video shooting atoo.
F/1.8 wide-angle NIKKOR Z prime lens: ultra-sharp from edge to edge, and brilliant in low light, this 24mm lens captures every component of a scene with lifelike clarity.
S-Line: next-dimension optical design. Nikon's anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and flare for greater image clarity. Smooth, silent multi-focusing system.
Exceptional close-up: with a minimum focus distance of just 0.25m, you're in control of the frame from close-up to infinity. image sharpness at close-up is superior to comparable lenses of this focal length.
Weather sealing: every movable part of the lens barrel is sealed to protect from dust and water droplets.
Nikon 24mm f/1.8 S Z mount in detail
Any light Any location
Shoot everywhere with the lens that is as good in tight spaces as it is with vast landscapes and city skylines. Ultra-sharp from edge to edge and brilliant in low light, this lens reveals the details that tell the story. Its outstanding optical performance will redefine your perceptions of what an f/1.8 wide-angle lens can do.
Bokeh is beautifully natural-looking and smoothly graded to the edges of the frame. Highlights are reproduced as gentle points. You get stunning results, even if you stop the aperture down a little.
Exceptional close up
With a minimum focus distance of just 0.25 m, you are in control of the frame from close-up to infinity. Sharpness is incredible, even when you focus the lens on close up subjects or object details.
No matter the setting, Nikon's anti-reflective Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and flare for greater image clarity. Even point light sources like streetlights are rendered in beautiful detail.
This 24 mm full-frame prime lens offers film-makers a balanced perspective that works as well for master shots as it does for interviews and interiors. Near-silent AF allows the quietest moment to deliver full impact, and the silent control ring lets you pull focus with absolute precision. Focus breathang is all but eliminated.
what else is included in the box?
- LC-72B 72mm snap-on Front Lens Cap
- LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-88 Bayonet Hood
- CL-C1 Lens Case
Nikon 24mm f/1.8 S Z mount Lens Specifications
Fast wide-angle prime lens
f/1.8 - f/16
78 mm x 96.5 mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Z Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Nikon Z|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Great for movies, near-silent AF allows the quietest moment to deliver full impact. The control ring can be used for silent aperture control or exposure compensation, and as a focus ring when shooting in manual focus
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.