Newell Battery Grip BG-E22 for Canon
The Newell BG-E22 is a rugged, full-featured battery grip for the Canon EOS R.
It provides a better grip on the camera, improves comfort when shooting upright, and extends battery life without replacing camera batteries.
Additional power source
The Grip has two primary functions. One is to extend the life of your camera by providing an additional power source. An additional LP-E6/N/NH battery pack can be placed in the battery pack. This solution allows for more intensive and longer work without fear of losing power in the least expected moment.
Another important function of the grip is to improve comfort while shooting both vertically and horizontally. Specially designed shape and finish of durable and pleasant to the touch rubber material provides a comfortable and secure grip, so the camera lies perfectly in your hand.[/caption]
The Grip provides quick access to basic camera functions with a series of ergonomically placed buttons and dials. The grip is equipped with:
- grip on/off switch
- two-stage shutter release – a light press on the button allows you to set the focus, pressing it all the way releases the shutter, just like the button on the camera itself
- Function buttons and dials
- PC socket for a wired studio flash
- 1/4″ tripod thread – allows to use a tripod without removing the grip from the camera
- USB-C socket for battery charging
- LED system allowing to check the battery charging status
Thoughtful design, high quality materials and precision craftsmanship ensure that your product will last for years. In addition, all Newell grips are covered by a two-year warranty!
- dimensions: 14.2 x 8.3 x 5.2cm
- weight: 281 g (without batteries)
- Cameras: Canon EOS R
- Rechargeable batteries: LP-E6/N/NH
Contents of the set
- USB-C adapter
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.