Nanlite LumiPad 25 Large LED Panel Light
This product has been discontinued.
Nanlite LumiPad25 LED Pad Light
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Nanlite LumiPad25 LED Pad
The Nanlite LumiPad25 LED Pad photo and video lighting head utilises high efficiency LEDs and emits a soft, gentle, diffused light ideal for portraiture, product photography or video, with an adjustable colour temperature 3200-5600K.
The head is 32mm thick with a pad style profile making it very portable. It is well-ventilated giving all-round heat dissipation. The power source is 240V AC via the included transformer. A battery magazine which uses 6 x AA batteries is available as an additional accessory (product code: NGBM1 battery magazine, batteries not included).
The Luxpad 43H is supplied either in single head form or as a full working 4 head lighting kit with stands.
- Number of LEDs: 256
- Average LED life: 50,000 hours
- Power Source: 240V AC adapter (supplied with head), 6 x AA batteries in a battery pack (not included), Sony NF, NP-FM Batteries (not included)
- Battery power indicator: built-in indicator
- Power: 25.6 Watts with stepless dimmer adjustment
- Illumination: 1412 LM
- Colour temperature: stepless control 3200K - 5600K
- Dimensions: 350 x 240 x 32mm
- Weight: approx 910g
- Package: LumiPad25 LED head with 240V AC adapter
View all of our continous lighting systems for photography, video and working from home here.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.