- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Nanlite FS-300B Bi-Colour Studio Monolight
The Nanlite FS-300B Bi Colour Monolight generates a bright 38,720lux at 1m with the included reflector and more CCT flexibility with 2700K-6500K adjustment for photography, live streaming and content creation.
Earn 430 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Nanlite FS-300B Bi-Colour Studio Monolight Summary
The FS-300B from Nanlite is an AC powered, bi-color LED monolight that was engineered to provide maximum output while maintaining an even light spread. A true, all-in-one monolight, the FS-300B employs a large LED array and a precision-engineered reflector to emit 38720 Lux of 5600K daylight-balanced light at 1 meter, and because it's bi-color it provides a CCT range of 2700K-6500K, all while maintaining a high CRI/TLCI of 96/97, ensuring accurate color rendition. Built-in Bluetooth allows you to directly control the FS-300B with the free NANLINK mobile app for iOS and Android, built-in 2.4G lets you control it with the WS-RC-C2 remote control (sold separately), or the WS-TB-1 Transmitter Box for more elaborate setups (also sold separately).
Powerful, Even Light Output
The bi-color FS-300B LED Monolight from Nanlite utilizes a larger LED array than most COB LED monolights to deliver up to 38720 Lux of 5600K light at 1 meter with the included reflector as well as a smooth and even light spread with no hotspots when used in a softbox.
Bi-Color with Advanced Features
The FS-300B has an adjustable CCT range of 2700K-6500K, giving you the full flexibility of bi-color. It also has advanced features from the top-of-the-line Forza 720B: Maximum Output Mode (which supplies the full power of the light), and Constant Output Mode (which maintains a constant intensity across the CCT range).
Fully Integrated Monolight with In-Body Cooling
A true monolight, the FS-300B combines the control unit, power adapter, and lamp body into one compact unit. The integrated design makes it more lightweight and enables effective heat dissipation, ensuring the fixture performs at its best for longer.
Bowens Style Light Modifier Mount
By utilizing the near-universal Bowens style light modifier mount and incorporating an umbrella holder into the yolk, the FS-300B is compatible with a massive selection of light modifiers. Including, but not limited to, Nanlite's line of fresnels, softboxes, and umbrellas.
With customizable pre-programmed special effects in a simple-to-master menu system, the FS-300B makes it easy to imitate lighting scenarios that can otherwise be tricky to recreate. At the touch of a button, you can simulate 12 different practical lighting effects: CCT Loop, INT Loop, Flash, Pulse, Storm, TV, Paparazzi, Candle/Fire, Bad Bulb, Fireworks, Explosion, and Welding.
Nanlite FS-300B Bi-Colour Studio Monolight Specifications
|Warranty:||Limited 2 Year Warranty (Extend to 3 Years Total With Online Registration)|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin):||2700K-6500K|
|Lumen Output 3200K:||22285|
|Lumen Output 5600K:||22161|
|Beam Angle Flood:||120°|
|Beam Angle Spot:||10°|
|Compatible Wifi Adapter:||Nanlink WS-TB-1 Transmitter box|
|Compatible Remote:||NANLINK APP, WS-TB-1 box, WS-RC-C2 remote controler|
|Wireless Control Type:||Bluetooth, 2.4G|
|Accessory Port(s):||Bowens Mount|
|Light Modifier Bayonet Mount:||Bowens mount|
|Power Source:||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Max Power Consumption:||350W|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.