Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Medium Onyx Black
The Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Medium in Onyx Black is a 15L sling style photography bag from 3 Legged Thing with clever features and extra space for a laptop, accessories, drink and more.
- Mid sized messenger/sling bag with space for content creator’s equipment and accessories
- Unique water resistant fabric design combining an alligator print and a vintage map of Stagsden
- Stow-away rainfly for downpours as well as detachable shoulder strap for lightweight trips
- Organise accessories like laptop or tablet, drinks bottle, pens, notebooks and essentials
- Unique water-resistant wet/dry pocket that helps keep wet items away from photo equipment.
Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Medium 15L Onyx Black Summary
Launched as one of three unique colour 15L bags is this Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Medium in Onyx Black from 3 Legged Thing. The range continues in the vein of 3 Legged Thing tripods, with new styling which will help you stand out from the crowd. It brings innovative features like a wet/dry ‘frog’ pocket to keep wet gear away from expensive dry equipment as well as a divider system to keep accessories organised.
Unique features in 3 Legged Thing’s Bag
The 'Frog' Pocket
A unique water-resistant wet/dry pocket helps keep wet items away from your equipment. This pocket can also be pushed down to create even more space inside the bag for more of your gear.
Unique bag Fabrics
The unique jacquard fabric is a combination of alligator print and a vintage map of Stagsden which is where the Chicken Shed is based. Fabrics are then treated to repel water so you don’t have to worry if there’s some light rain while you’re out.
Internal dividers inside the bag have built-in Velcro pockets. These allow you to keep cables, lens cloths, filters, spare batteries, snacks etc. organised and tidy.
The Wraith features a secret pocket to allow you to store smaller valuable items like passports or money away from prying eyes and hands!
Laptop and Tablet Storage
The Wraith has a separate quick access laptop pocket without needing to open the main compartment.
What’s in the box
- Morally Toxic Wraith Photography Messenger Bag Medium 15L Onyx Black
- Wraith Divider set
- Detachable Shoulder Strap with Removable Zip-Up Comfort Pad
- Built-in Stow-away Rainfly
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.