Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Large Sapphire Blue
Designed for photographers and content creators the Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Large Sapphire Blue from 3 Legged Thing is a 20L sling style bag with room for photo gear, laptop and accessories.
- Loads of space in a uniquely designed messenger/sling camera bag with clever wet/dry internal pocket
- Divider system to organise all of your accessories like filters, cables, batteries and lens cloths
- Standout bag styling to break away from corporate looking camera messenger bags
- Built for the British weather from English company 3 Legged Thing with stow-away rainfly
- Room for a laptop accessible without needing to open the main kit compartment
Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Large 20L Sapphire Blue Summary
Designed for photographers and content creators, the Morally Toxic Wraith Camera Messenger Bag Large size in Sapphire Blue from 3 Legged Thing is a 20L sling style bag with room for photo gear, laptop and accessories. It features a clever wet/dry internal pocket to keep anything wet away from your dry gear, and looks as unique as 3 Legged Thing tripod designs.
Unique features in 3 Legged Thing’s Bag
The 'Frog' Pocket
A unique water-resistant wet/dry pocket helps keep wet items away from your equipment. This pocket can also be pushed down to create even more space inside the bag for more of your gear.
Unique bag Fabrics
The unique jacquard fabric is a combination of alligator print and a vintage map of Stagsden which is where the Chicken Shed is based. Fabrics are then treated to repel water so you don’t have to worry if there’s some light rain while you’re out.
Internal dividers inside the bag have built-in Velcro pockets. These allow you to keep cables, lens cloths, filters, spare batteries, snacks etc. organised and tidy.
The Wraith features a secret pocket to allow you to store smaller valuable items like passports or money away from prying eyes and hands!
Laptop and Tablet Storage
The Wraith has a separate quick access laptop pocket without needing to open the main compartment.
What’s in the box
- Morally Toxic Wraith Photography Messenger Bag Large 20L Sapphire Blue
- Wraith Divider set
- Detachable Shoulder Strap with Removable Zip-Up Comfort Pad
- Built-in Stow-away Rainfly
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.