MindShift Gear rotation180 Panorama Backpack Charcoal
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9369220M
Earn 149 Park Points
MindShift Gear rotation180 Panorama - Charcoal
The rotation180° (r180) is a backpack with a rotating waist pack which allows you instant access to your primary photo equipment, to help you get the image you want. There's no need to remove the backpack, simply pull the integrated beltpack around to your front to rapidly access your gear.
The rotation180° Panorama is compact and lightweight. It holds your essential photo gear, as well as a tripod, clothing, your lunch and more. With a dedicated pocket for a hydration reservoir, this pack will help you maintain your creative momentum in any environment.
Have you ever missed a great nature photo because you couldn't access your camera? Then this could be the solution for you.
Rotating belt pack - for rapid access to gear
lightweight - only 1.3kg
Hydration reservoir pocket (3 Litres)
Top pocket for quick access to small accessories
Main pocket for jacket, layers, lunch!
Fully adjustable shoulder straps
Breathable padded airflow harness with daisy chain
Load-lifter adjustable straps on both the beltpack and shoulder harness
Memory Foam back panel with air mesh channel
Curved back panel with single aluminum stay for pack stability
Integrated tripod attachments on front of backpack - 1 of 3 carry options
Selection of additional accessories to expand capacity and functionality
Removable beltpack - can be used separately
Modular rail on waist belt for attaching modular components - such as the Lens Switch Case or Filter Hive (available separately)
Attachment points for Tripod Suspension Kit (available separately)
Panorama Photo Insert (available separately) fits in the top portion of pack and provides extra carrying capacity & protection for photo gear
2 seam-sealed Rain Covers (available separately) function with the rotation design for extra protection in heavy downpours
Nikon D800 with a 24-70mm attached (oriented horizontally)
Canon 5D MIII with 16-35mm f/2.8 attached + 24-70mm f/2.8
iPad+ Fuji X-Pro1 with 18-55 attached + 14mm f/2.8 + 35mm f/1/4 + 18mmf /2.0
iPad, Binoculars, maps, identification book, etc.
Fits a jacket, 1-2 clothing layers, hat, gloves, lunch and more. Optional padded Photo Insert can hold additional camera equipment
Exterior dimensions of backpack with outside pockets empty:
25 x 50 x 21 cm (9.8" W x 19.7" H x 8.3" D)
Interior dimension of the backpack upper compartment:
24 x 21 x 12 cm (9.4" W x 7.5" H x 4.7" D)
Exterior dimension of the belt pack only:
25 x 22 x 13 cm (9.8" W x 8.2" H x 5.1" D)
Interior dimension of the belt pack only:
24 x 21 x 12 cm (9.4" W x 7.5" H x 4.7" D)
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.