MindShift Gear PhotoCross 15 Backpack Carbon Grey
Adventure photographers need a camera bag that's as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 15 backpack will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild.
The PhotoCross is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. The extra-large side panel gives you complete access to your gear when you're ready to take the shot.
- Weatherproof zippers and materials
- Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
- Extra-large side panel gives you complete access to all your gear
- Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
- Dedicated, padded pocket fits 15" laptop
- Waist belt is wide and removable providing comfort and flexibility
- Waterproof, heavy-duty Tarpaulin base
- Wide, body forming shoulder straps provide superior comfort
- Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 litre bottles
- Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps your back cool during long days
- Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
- Easily accessible front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer
- T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
- Top and side carry-handles
- Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
- Included: Seam-sealed rain cover - for downpour conditions
- Fits an ungripped DSLR, 3–5 lenses including a 70–200mm f2.8 attached and up to a 15" laptop.
- Sony A7RII with 24–70mm f2.8 attached (hood extended), 70–200mm f2.8 (hood reversed), 16–35mm f2.8 and a flash
- Nikon D810 with 70–200mm f2.8 attached, 24–70mm f2.8 attached, 14–24mm f2.8 and a flash (hoods reversed)
- Canon 5D with 24–70mm f2.8 attached (hood extended), 70–200mm f2.8 (hood reversed), 16–35mm f2.8 and a flash
- Sony A7RII with 70-200mm f2.8 attached, a flash and personal gear
NOTE that product tapers significantly and dimensions are taken at largest point
- Internal Dimensions: 27 x 44 x 14 cm (10.6" W x 17.3" H x 5.5" D)
- External Dimensions: 33 x 50 x 19 cm (13" W x 19.7" H x 7.5" D)
- Laptop Compartment: 26 x 38 x 2.5 cm (10.2" x 15" x 1")
- Maximum Weight (with all accessories): 1.4 kg
- Shoulder Strap Length: 108–158 cm (42.5–62.2") (includes length of product)
- Waist Belt Length: 154 cm (up to 60.6") (includes length of product)
- Volume: 20 litres
- Exterior: All fabric exterior is treated with a durable water resistant coating while fabric underside is coated with polyurethane for superior water resistance, YKK weather resistant zippers, 420D high-density nylon, heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin, 350g air mesh, nylon webbing, 3-poly bonded nylon thread
- Interior: Removable closed-cell foam dividers, P210D liner, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, nylon binding tape, 3-poly bonded nylon thread
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.