Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head with 200PL Plate
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9376340K
Earn 99 Park Points
Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head
Unparalleled precision and high performance. The Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head gives your camera exceptional stability and security, even when you are using heavy, premium equipment. That's because it has an innovative new triple locking system for guaranteed camera stability, which means you can look forward to shake-free shots every time. Avoid drift thanks to the three wedges that enclose and block the sphere, and easily balance the weight of your equipment with friction control.
Manfrotto XPRO Ball Head with 200PL Plate Specifications
|attachment||/4-/8'' attachment Type|
|bubble Spirit level (no.)||number|
|ndependent pan lock||yes|
|lateral Tilt||-90 / +40 Tilt range|
|safety payload||0 kg|
|Working Height||.5 cm|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.