Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Fabric Large 2 x 2m 1.25 Stop Diffuser - LL LR82207R
Control light when shooting on location and in the studio with this Skylite Rapid Cover Large 2 x 2m 1.25 Stop Diffuser for the large frame, with easy clip-in attachment that works in windy conditions.
Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Cover Large 2 x 2m 1.25 Stop Diffuser LL LR82207R
This fabric is ideal as a diffuser cover for the Skylight Rapid frame system, providing 1.25 stops of compensation when shooting in brighter conditions. Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Cover Large 2 x 2m 1.25 Stop Diffuser (LL LR82207R) is one of two diffusers with a 0.75 stop large Skylite Rapid Cover here for less bright conditions. Mix and match with coloured fabrics and diffusers on the large Skylite Rapid frame. We stock frame sizes between small and XL to suit different subjects in our collapsible reflectors page.
Details for this LR82207R cover:
- 1.25 Stop Diffuser
- 2m x 2m (6'6" x 6'6")
- Featuring Skylight Rapid clips for quick set ups
For the location photographer who needs lighting control in the most demanding situations. The Skylite Rapid's collapsible but rigid aluminium frame delivers reliable performance even in windy conditions, while the Skylite Rapid change covers simply clip in to place giving maximum versatility.
The Skylite Rapid frames, fabrics and accessories are available separately or as kits so you can mix and match as you choose.
- Resistant to rust so ideal for outdoors
- An elastic cord runs through the aluminium making it impossible to lose parts or leave anything behind
- Skylite Rapid change covers clip easily into place for an impressively taut finish
- One bag fits all sizes
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Collapsible Reflectors|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.