Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Fabric Medium 1.1 x 2m Sunfire/White - LL LR81206R
Get bright gold and white reflector options with the Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Fabric Medium 1.1 x 2m Sunfire/White for use in portrait or landscape with the Skylite Rapid location system
Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Fabric Medium 1.1 x 2m Sunfire/White
The Skylite Rapid Fabric Medium 1.1 x 2m Sunfire/White - LL LR81206R from Manfrotto quickly clips onto the Medium size Skylite Rapid Frame, is lightweight and quick to transport. Manfrotto is a specialist in photography reflectors with a comprehensive range of products for studio and location shoots.
The Skylite Rapid system allows photographers and videographers to choose fabrics (or covers), various diffusers and different frame sizes for projects.
This Medium 1.1 x 2m Sunfire/White is highly reflective and can be used in vertical or horizontal and fold away conveniently.
- Use in portrait or landscape
- Folds away for storage and transportation
- Compatible with Skylite rapid aluminium frames
- Folds down fast
- Weight: 0.45 kg
- Colour: Sunfire/White
- Length: 200 cm
- Width: 100 cm
Other fabrics for the system:
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Collapsible Reflectors|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.