Manfrotto Pro Light Tough Laptop Sleeve
The Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough Laptop Sleeve is an accessory for the Pro Light Tough Series which holds a laptop, a tablet and more, and comes with a comfortable shoulder strap for standalone use
Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough Laptop Sleeve Summary
The Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough Laptop Sleeve includes both laptop and tablet compartments as well as two additional front pockets for accessories. The sleeve has a comfortable shoulder strap so it can be used as a standalone case as well as being a modular accessory to attach to Pro Light Tough Series rollers. Easily attach it to the front panel of Pro Light Reloader Tough H83 Roller and Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough H55 Foam Roller through 4 metal front pins for transportation.
- Protective sleeve with space for a laptop, extra tablet as well as accessories
- Tough and smart design with included shoulder strap for comfortable standalone use
- Attach it securely to Manfrotto Pro Light Tough Series rollers using metal pins
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.