Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough H-55 Roller Bag
This robust and solid case is made in Italy using heavy-duty materials.
ProLight Reloader Tough-55 HighLid carry-on camera rollerbag
The new Pro Light Reloader Tough H-55 case for DSLRs and premium CSCs is designed for professional travelling photographers and videographers. This case is Made in Italy with heavy-duty materials, based on lightweight and military standard, with an original Manfrotto style. Manufactured and designed for travellers who do not want to compromise between safety and portability this case fits international carry-on sizes* and is provided with a 2 stage retractable trolley system. The new Pro Light Reloader Tough H-55 has an internal removable camera organization unit that can be customized using the Manfrotto CPS adjustable dividers. The case can fit a pro DSLR with a 400/f2.8 lens attached, a second camera body and 3-4 additional lenses depending on sizes. IP67 testing approved: no ingress of dust and temporary immersion in water for 30 minutes.
Product features in detail
This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
Camera Protection System
Manfrotto's CPS – Camera Protection System has been specifically engineered and laboratory tested to garantee the highest level of protection and shock resistance where it really counts.
External Tripod Connections
This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.