Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Spin-55 Roller Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K363541R
Earn 289 Park Points
Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Spin-55 Camera Roller Bag
The Pro Light Reloader Spin-55 camera roller bag for DSLRs and premium CSCs is designed for professional travelling photographers. Manufactured and designed specifically for travellers and it fits international carry-on sizes.
This Pro Light roller bag is the hard side trolley of the collection: externally, it is made of polycarbonate material and internally of EVA moulded tray to ensure it is lightweight and protected. It features 4 spinner double wheels to help carry heavy gear and a front fast access for 15" laptop, accessories or a secondary access for photo gear.
This roller bag comes with an internal organised pouch with CPS dividers for maximum flexibility of internal configuration that can be used as photo compartment or removed to use the Spin-55 as normal travel luggage. It is equipped with inner cross ribbons to hold personal items when using it as an everyday suitcase.
This roller bag can accommodate not only your DSLR attached with a 70/200mm lens, a second DSLR body and up to 3-4 lenses as well as being able to comfortably fit a premium CSC and additional lenses and a DJI Mavic pro combo kit.
You can tailor the bag to fit your own equipment, with 12 protective dividers and 2 CPS internal dividers that can be easily adjusted depending what you've got going on that day. In addition, it is equipped with 2 internal panel see-through pockets for organisation of all small camera accessories, cable, memory cards, etc.
- Both photographic rolling case and travel suitcase
- Polycarbonate external shell for lightness and durability
- 4 spinner double wheels for easier carrying
- Front fast access to internal compartment
- Fixed TSA lock for extra security
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.