Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Air-50 carry-on camera roller bag
This product is no longer available
Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader A-50 Roller Bag
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Pro Light Reloader Air-50 carry-on camera roller bag
The new Pro Light Reloader Air-50 Roller Bag for DSLRs is designed for professional travelling photographers that are always on-the-go. Manufactured and designed specifically for travellers, it fits strictest airline carry-on sizes*. Externally, Air-50 is made of Pro-Light Rip-Stop fabric featuring upgraded corners protection and additional protection trims; internally, it features with EVA moulded tray to ensure lightweight and protection. This roller bag can accommodate a DSLR with a 70/200 mm lens attached, a second DSLR body and up to 3-4 lenses as well as being able to comfortably fit a complete premium CSC kit. The roller bag can be tailored to suit the equipment, with 12 protective dividers + 2 CPS dividers that can be easily adjusted. In addition, it is equipped with 2 internal panel see-through pockets for organize all small camera accessories, cables, memory cards etc. The Air-50 is equipped with a big easy-access front pocket for your 15'' laptop and an additional second front pocket for documents and personal items.
Product features in detail
This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
Camera Protection System
Manfrotto's CPS – Camera Protection System has been specifically engineered and laboratory tested to garantee the highest level of protection and shock resistance where it really counts.
External Tripod Connections
This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)
Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
Dedicated compartment for tablet
A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.