Manfrotto Pro Light Cinematic Balance - Backpack
- Designed for video pros
- Carry on cabin luggage size
- Side access for quick lens changes
- Rain protector with UV protection
Manfrotto Pro Light Cinematic Backpack Balance Summary
Designed to store a full video kit, including a DJI Ronin M/MX gimble, the Pro Light Cinematic Backpack Balance offers an all-in-one solution for the professional videographer and runner.
Made of water-repellent Rip-Stop nylon/polyester, hollowed ITW Nexus buckles and Duraflex hardware, the pack is ultra-lightweight yet strong enough to safeguard a large amount of gear for the long haul.
*NB – check your carrier’s flight requirements before departure
Manfrotto Pro Light Cinematic Backpack Balance features in detail
Size and weight
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
The Manfrotto Pro Light Cinematic Backpack Balance has been designed with the modern videographer’s needs in mind. As well as holding the core kit of body, lenses and laptop, what sets this apart is its ability to transport a gimble (dismounted, DJI Ronin M/MX), and a monopod/ tripod.
You can be sure your kit will be well protected thanks to Manfrotto’s Camera Protection System, while the fabric has a water-repellent coating. Throw in a rain protector that also reduces UV exposure, and you can be confident your kit will be well looked after.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.