Manfrotto Pro-Light 3N1-26 Camera Backpack for DSLR/Mirrorless Cameras
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K363514K
Earn 109 Park Points
Manfrotto Pro-Light 3N1-26 Camera Backpack
The water-repellent, black with red Pro-Light 3N1-26 Camera Backpack from Manfrotto holds a DSLR, with up to five lenses, and a flash between padded, touch-fastened dividers inside a triple-entry camera compartment at the base. Since the modular backpack harness converts from a left-handed to right-handed sling, there are three options for entry into the camera compartment; One from the left side, one from the right side, and one from the middle. Each option can be opened while the others stay closed, or the entire compartment can be opened at once.
For storing your accessories, there are dual side zip pockets and dual front zip pockets as well as a spacious storage compartment at the top. The top compartment features an interior organizer comprised of numerous pockets for further organizing your gear. There is a front tripod attachment, and a removable rain cover for unpredictable weather. The rain cover features a silver fabric that helps diverts sunlight to keep your gear from overheating. In addition to carrying the backpack like a sling, the harness can be worn like a regular backpack or in an X-position across your torso. Alternatively, you can carry the backpack using the top grip handle or the rear trolley strap.
Photo mode: hold maximum 3 bodies plus 5 lenses. Video mode: hold a Canon C100 with handles and lens attached, microphone, 3 additional lenses and a backup body.
Interior Camera Protection System provides extra protection for vulnerable gear in the center of the bag and is comprised of 3D shock-absorbing foam with structural reinforcement board that is surrounded by soft brushed-fabric for cushioning
Rear trolley strap for securing onto luggage
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.