- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto MVG460 Gimbal 460 Stabiliser Kit Open Box
The Manfrotto Gimbal 460 Kit has a 4.6kg payload for heavier DSLR video gear, comes with an Arca Swiss compatible quick release plate, USB cable control, quick 5 hour charging as well as dual USB ports. Vlogging made easy.
Earn 359 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- High payloads suitable for either mirrorless or DSLR camera equipment
- 3 Axis motor-lock design for quick and simple balancing or storage
- Easy to use touchscreen LCD with single button control of time-lapse, Vlogging and more
- Quick release plate included to mount all common camera brands without any fuss
- Modular system for adding boom arms, remote control and follow focus rigs if required
Manfrotto MVG460 Gimbal 460 Stabiliser Open Box Kit in detail
*Some Cosmetic Marks
The Manfrotto MVG460 Gimbal 460 Stabiliser Kit is designed to provide video stabilisation for heavier weight DSLR video camera set-ups with a 4.6kg payload. The 460 kit is a professional 3 Axis stabilised handheld gimbal with function buttons and LCD touchscreen. These allow the rig to be controlled with one hand whilst recording. Also compatible with the optional Gimboom for extended reach and even higher production quality with more versatile high/low shooting angles. An alternative 460 Pro Kit also comes with a wireless remote control and follow focus system.
The convenient LCD touch screen allows the MVG460 to be controlled as well as adjusting camera settings such as ISO, exposure compensation, white balance etc. An optional phone app also provides remote control for versatile gimbal and camera control.
Main features include:
• Max. payload is 4.6kg
• Compatible with all popular DSLR cameras
• Detachable arm to switch between single handle and underslung position for use in varied shooting scenes
• Quick release plate for quick setup
• 3 Axis motor-lock design for convenient balance and storage
• Touch screen operation to directly set up parameters and change working mode
• Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Inception mode, Timelapse, VLOG selfie, TikTok portrait shoot and got more popular shooting ways
• USB Cable controls photographs / video recording / time-lapse functions
Weight: 1,656kg. without battery
Dimensions: 429mm x 240mm x 175.3mm
Operation time: 12h when balanced
Charging time: around 5 hours.
Materials: Aluminum alloys
Rotatable range: Tilt: 230° (with limitation) Roll: 360° (Unlimited) Pan: 360° (Unlimited)
Quick release plate: There are two kinds of quick release plate together in one.
The bottom mounting plate is compatible with Manfrotto PL501 and upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can be removed from the gimbal together with the camera. Fast switching between popular quick release systems without re-assembling and re-balancing the camera.
You can download the Camera compatibility chart here
Included in box (this product is open box, some items may be missing):
- MVG460 Gimball
- Sony USB cable:USB2.0 to Micro(A01)
- Canon USB Cable:USB 2.0 to Mini(B01)
- 5D Mark IVUSB Cable: USB 3.0 to Micro 3.0(A02)
- Shutter release for Panasonic (L1)
- Nikon&EOS R USB Cable: USB 2.0 to TypeC(C01)
- Bottom mounting plate
- Upper quick release plate
- Support frame for tilt axis and round holder and long screw
- 18650 battery*4
- Underslung arm and tighten screw
- Anti-slip tripod, Support frame for lens and fixed screw
- Thumb screw to fix the camera
- Micro USB charging cable
- Battery charger
- EPP box.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.