Manfrotto MVG220 Gimbal 220 Stabiliser Kit
The Manfrotto Gimbal 220 Kit features a 2.2kg payload with detachable arm for smooth dynamic vlogging, time-lapse and selfies, with cable control, touchscreen operation and easy USB recharging.
- High payloads suitable for either mirrorless or DSLR camera equipment
- 3 Axis motor-lock design for quick and simple balancing or storage
- Easy to use touchscreen LCD with single button control of time-lapse, Vlogging and more
- Quick release plate included to mount all common camera brands without any fuss
- Modular system for adding boom arms, remote control and follow focus rigs if required
Manfrotto Gimbal 220 Kit In Detail
The Manfrotto MVG220 Gimbal 220 Stabiliser Kit is designed to provide video stabilisation for lighter weight mirrorless camera set-ups with its’ 2.2kg payload. The 220 kit is a professional 3 Axis stabilised handheld gimbal with function buttons and LCD touchscreen. These allow the rig to be controlled with one hand whilst recording. Also compatible with the optional Manfrotto carbon fibre Gimboom for extended reach and even higher production quality. The alternative 220 pro kit includes a wireless remote control and follow focus rig.
The LCD touch screen allows the stabiliser to be controlled as well as adjusting camera settings such as ISO, exposure compensation, white balance etc. An optional phone app also provides remote control for versatile gimbal and camera control.
Weight: 1.1kg without battery
Dimensions: 158.7mm x 203.6mm x 372.8mm
Operation time: 7h for normal working state, 14h for standby mode
Charging time: around 1.5 hours. Charging via USB-C port on the handle ( Quick charger which charging power18W is supported).
Materials: Aluminum alloys and rubber
Rotatable range: Tilt: 230° (with limitation) Roll: 360° (Unlimited) Pan: 360° (Unlimited)
Quick release plate: There are two kinds of quick release plate together in one.
The bottom mounting plate and upper quick release plate are both compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can be removed from the gimbal together with the camera. Fast switching between popular quick release systems without re-assembling and re-balancing the camera.
Included in Box:
- MVG220 Gimbal
- Versatile arm + tighten screw*1 set
- Anti-slip metal tripod
- Sony USB control /camera charging cable: USB2.0 to Micro(A01)
- Sony USB control cable: Type C to Multi, Canon USB Cable USB 2.0 to Mini(B01)
- 5D Mark IV USB Cable USB 3.0 to Micro 3.0(A02)
- Shutter release for Panasonic TYPE C to DC2.5
- Nikon &EOS R USB control/gimbal charging cable: USB 2.0 to Type C(C01)
- Bottom quick release plate
- ARCA quick release plate
- Lens supporting frame + fixed screw
- Thumb screw to fix the camera（short)
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.