Manfrotto MT190XPRO4 190 XPRO 4 Section Aluminium Tripod
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9370082E
Earn 127 Park Points
- Capture any shot with 90° column system
- Secure, fast quick power lock
- Easy link makes connecting camera tripod accessories simple
- Smooth movements thanks to leg angle selector
- Made to world-class Italian quality standards
The clever camera tripod for perfect results every time. The 190XPRO Aluminium 4-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column is more than just an average photo stand. It blends ergonomic design with best-in-class quality standards and an impressive list of features. Not least the smart 90° column system, which allows you to catch shots from any perspective. So you can work fast, accurately, and with absolute freedom, whether you're shooting vertically, or horizontally.
Dynamic shooting isn't the only standout feature of this camera tripod. As well as being the perfect photo stand for a variety of applications, it's also completely user-friendly. You can switch orientation while the camera's still attached, saving you time and keeping your work uncomplicated. Ergonomic leg angle selectors mean you can move each leg independently, and with ease, allowing you to get into position quickly, while an inbuilt bubble level at the top of the centre column ensures total framing precision. You can even rotate freely around the centre column to capture new perspectives.
Set up and disassembly is a cinch too. The horizontal column slots into the camera tripod's top casting, keeping it nice and compact when down. It consists of 4-sections to maximize portability, and is made from lightweight aluminium. When you're setting up, all you need to use is the quick power lock levers to block or unblock each section, so you can tweak as needed. The handles are easy to grip and manoeuvre, and it's totally secure when locked in place. Plus, it has an easy link connector, so you can pair with accessories to fit the job.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.