- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto MT190XPRO3 190 XPRO 3 Section Aluminium Tripod
Earn 189 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Shoot from all angles with a 90° rotating camera tripod
- Set up quickly and securely thanks to Quick Power Lock
- Pair easily with your accessories
- Individual leg control provides smooth, sure movement
- Made to meet Italy's world-class quality standards
- Safety Payload Capacity 15kg
Take your shot with a professional standard camera tripod. Each feature of the 190 XPRO Aluminium 3-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column is designed to make every shoot a breeze. Advanced functionality means you can use this clever tripod for a full range of photo applications, like framing your shot with complete ease using the versatile 90° centre column mechanism. Plus it comes with an Easy Link connector, so you can switch from photo to video when needed.
This smart tripod is compact and portable, thanks to its collapsible horizontal column mechanism. All you need to do is extend when you're ready to go, and slot right back into the tripod's top casting when you're done. And setting up isn't the only easy part. While you're working, you can simply and swiftly change from horizontal to vertical format, without taking the tripod apart. Everything is controlled by a Quick Power Lock, giving you the freedom to lock and unlock each section. You can even extend each leg individually for absolute flexibility.
Practical, flexible, and secure, this locking system also keeps everything safe and in place, making this essential camera tripod reliably stable as well as innovative. An inbuilt spirit level bubble also means you get a great, accurate view while you're adjusting the legs or your shooting angle. And you can rotate the camera head fully, so your movements will never be hampered when the pressure's on. The 190 XPRO Aluminium 3-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column can also be paired with handy accessories, like a flash or reflector in a jiffy, giving you all the flexibility you need to tweak your camera tripod to fit the job.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.