Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 055 4 Section Carbon Fibre Tripod
The 055 carbon fibre 4-section tripod delivers maximum rigidity from the lightest components.
Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 Carbon Fibre Tripod
The new 055 carbon fibre 4-section tripod delivers maximum rigidity from the lightest components; a masterpiece of engineering designed for photographers who want the best from their tripod and need it to be easily transportable. The 100% carbon fibre tubes and new QPL leg locking system increase the tripod's rigidity and absorb vibrations, stabilizing camera equipment under any conditions. Carbon fibre tubing and magnesium castings also reduce the weight of this tripod compared to the equivalent aluminium version. The 4-section leg design allows this tripod to fold to a more compact sizefor easier transportation.
Product features in detail
The key feature of the 055CXPRO4 is its 90° centre Column mechanism, which allows the Column to be extended vertically as normal, or horizontally to open up a wide range of framing and shooting possibilities; this makes the 055CXPRO4 an extremely versatile tripod, suitable for a wide range of photography and video applications. The horizontal Column mechanism is housed with the tripod's top casting for compactness, but it is easily and quickly extended whenever you need it. Switching between vertical and horizontal Column orientation requires no disassembly, and can even be done with a camera attached.
The 4-section legs of the 055CXPRO4 tripod make it extremely compact: together with the height saving of the new horizontal Column mechanism, 4-section legs help to reduce the closed length of this tripod - a boon for any travelling photographer. The legs are also fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section. The special design of the QPL levers allows a more comfortable siangle-handed opening of all leg sections in one action. QPL's lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, again allowing considerable positioning freedom.
A bubble level is built in to the top of the centre Column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the centre Column, so it can be positioned wherever it's easiest for you to see it while adjusting the tripod, and without it either being obscured by the mounted head and camera, or getting in the way of head or camera controls.
The top casting of the 055CXPRO4 has an Easy Link connector for supporting a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and making the tripod into a practical mobile studio.
The 055CXPRO4 is made in Italy by Manfrotto.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.