Manfrotto MKCOMPACTLT-BK Compact Light Tripod Kit Black
The Manfrotto Compact Light Aluminium Tripod with Ball Head Kit in Black is the lightest aluminium tripod currently made by Manfrotto which closes down to 39.8cmc and includes a carry case.
Manfrotto Compact Light Aluminium Tripod with Ball Head Kit Black
- Extremely compact, take it anywhere
- Ball head with one knob to lock all adjustments
- Quick and easy camera connection with wheel attachment
- Currently the lightest Manfrotto aluminium tripod, weighing only 800g
- Easy to transport, highly portable thanks to padded carrying bag
Flexible, lightweight and optimised for compact system cameras. Designed in a stylish black finish, the Compact Light aluminium tripod can be taken anywhere. It's the practical compromise between a mini- and full-size tripod, and has feather-light weight so you can use it when you are on the go.
The Compact Light tripod with head is suitable for a broad range of digital devices weighing up to 1.5kg. If you are using an entry-level DSLR, we recommend you only connect this tripod with a standard kit lens to ensure maximum performance.
In just seconds you can attach your camera via the new quick wheel and the universal 1/4" camera attachment. With the built-in ball head and the single adjustment knob, you can quickly lock the camera into place and be ready for shooting.
The Compact Light tripod includes an adapter for higher-specification cameras such as the Sony Nex 5R/5T. This increases the surface area of the mountain head, meaning you can benefit from a better grip and more stability. This red tripod also includes a colour-matched padded carrying bag for easy transportation.
- Weight: 0.84 kg
- Top Attachment: 1/4” screw
- Leg Sections: 4
- Min Height: 39 cm
- Maximum Height (With Center Column Down): 103 cm
- Maximum Height 9centre column extended) : 131 cm
- Safety Payload Weight: 1.5 kg
- Closed Length: 39.8 cm
- Carrying Bag Included: CBAG-BK
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Aluminium Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.