Manfrotto MT190CXPRO4 190 XPRO 4 Section Carbon Fibre Tripod
The Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 is an extremely light weight (1.65kg), 4-section carbon fibre tripod with an Easy Link connector and improved Quick Power Lock leg system.
- Quick Power Lock leg lever design
- Effortless adjustments
- Ability to hold an accessory using the Easy Link attachment
- 90° column helps you get the perfect shot every time
- Easily link your camera tripod with accessories
- Smooth movements with leg angle selector
- Rapidly set up thanks to quick power locking
- Crafted to Italy's world-class quality standards
Maximum stability and ultimate usability. The 190 Carbon Fibre 4-Section Tripod, with Horizontal Column has everything you need for perfect results without any hassle, each and every time. Designed for true professionals, to the highest Italian quality standards, this camera tripod blends innovative design features with durability. In fact, even during the toughest jobs, you can be sure this first-class photo stand will deliver. Not least because this clever 4-section stand is made from carbon fibre, making it light and strong.
Expert touches include a quick power locking mechanism, giving you even greater control and a golden opportunity to focus on your framing position, regardless of the conditions or the terrain. Each leg can be adjusted individually, thanks to a smart leg angle selector. And this camera tripod even has the ability to extend vertically or horizontally for total flexibility. Plus, you can adjust your position without removing the camera, speeding things up and giving you absolute freedom.
From setting up, to disassembling, you can rely on this photo stand to work like a breeze. An inbuilt levelling bubble allows you to frame your shot precisely, with just a glance. And the bubble ingeniously moves around the centre column, so it'll never get in the way of your controls or tripod head. You can pair accessories such as an LED light, reflector or flash using the easy link connector. And when it's time to pack away, simply collapse the stand in a jiffy into one lightweight, compact package, and you'll be good to go.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
The Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 is an extremely robust yet lightweight tripod perfect for everyday use.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.