Manfrotto MK190XPRO4-3W 190 XPRO 4 Section Aluminium Tripod with XPRO 3-Way Head
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9370082R
Earn 249 Park Points
The legs of the 190XPRO4 tripod are also fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section. The special design of the QPL levers allows a more comfortable single-handed opening of all leg sections in one action. QPL's lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the preset angles, again allowing considerable positioning freedom.
A bubble level is built in to the top of the centre column for precise framing. The bubble level rotates freely around the centre column, so it can be positioned wherever it's easiest for you to see it while adjusting the tripod, and without it either being obscured by the mounted head and camera, or getting in the way of head or camera controls.
The top casting of the 190XPRO4 has an Easy Link connector for supporting a photo or video accessory (such as an LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, and making the tripod into a practical mobile studio.
The X-PRO 3-Way Head has retractable levers which make it ultra-compact, and also features new friction controls on the portrait and tilt axes, to help balance the weight of camera equipment so that fine framing adjustments can be made with the locking knobs open, only locking everything down once the shot is ready.
The 190XPRO4 and the X-PRO 3-Way Head are made in Italy by Manfrotto
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.