Manfrotto HaloCompact Plus Diffuser 98cm 38-inch 2 Stop
The Manfrotto HaloCompact Plus Diffuser 98cm (38") 2 Stop LL LR3333 clips onto the innovative RapidExoframe 38-inch larger size for photo and video shoots both in the studio or when out on the go.
Manfrotto HaloCompact Plus Diffuser 98cm 38-inch 2 Stop Summary
The HaloCompact Plus is the perfect 'always with you' compact tool ready to be quickly deployed when its essential to take control or manipulate the light.
With a 98cm (38”) diameter and a surface area over 46% larger than the regular 82cm (32"") HaloCompact this new addition is the largest yet, making it ideal for photo and video shoots when working with couples, small family groups or when shooting larger still life and product set ups .
The rigid frame of the HaloCompact Plus is constructed using Manfrotto’s RapidExoframe™ technology. The collapsible lightweight aluminium frame quickly slots together and the reflector or diffuser fabric cover simply clips onto the frame using a newly designed ergonomic clip, offering more flex during assembly to make set up even easier. The cleverly designed RapidExoFrame™ construction allows the frame to breakdown into small multiple sections and along with the folded cover, packs into a carry case measuring only 29.5cm x 10.5cm x 6cm (11.6” x 4.1” x 2.3”) weighing only 450g (15.8oz).
The ultra-compact folded dimensions make the HaloCompact Plus the perfect solution for imagemakers on the move or with very limited carrying space. It now means a reflector or diffuser can always be carried in a camera bag without compromising. A handy carabiner style clip also allows the user to clip the HaloCompact Plus to the outside of their camera bag so that it is always within easy reach.
The HaloCompact Plus features an ergonomically designed handle so the reflector can easily be held and accurately positioned with one hand. The handle also incorporates a very useful ¼” thread (plus a ¼” to ¼” adaptor), enabling the reflector to easily attach to various support systems such as arms and light stands.
The HaloCompact Plus is also available as a double-sided reflector, with silver one side and white the other. Kits include the RapidExoframe™, 1x cover, carry case and ¼” to ¼” adaptor. Covers are also available separately.
- 46% larger surface area than the regular HaloCompact
- Compact pack size
- Ergonomic Grip
- Easy to set up
- Features a 1/4'' thread mount (plus a ¼” to ¼” adaptor)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.