Manfrotto HaloCompact 82cm 32" 2 Stop Diffuser - LL LR3301
- Compact pack size
- lightweight construction
- Ergonomic Grip
- Easy to set up
- Features a 1/4'' thread mount (plus a ¼" to ¼" adaptor)
The HaloCompact Diffuser 82cm 2 Stop is a patent pending design concept that makes the everyday diffuser panel even more portable than ever!
The collapsible lightweight aluminium frame quickly slots together and the 2 stop diffuser fabric simply clips onto the frame. The cleverly designed RapidExoframe construction breaks down into small multiple sections and packs into a carry case measuring only 6.5 x 27 x 6.5cm (2.5" x 10.5" x 2.5") weighing only 335g (reflector and case).
The HaloCompact is the perfect solution for photographers on the move or with very limited carrying space. A handy carabiner clip allows the user to clip the HaloCompact to their belt.
The HaloCompact features an ergonomically designed handle so it can easily be held and accurately positioned with one hand. The handle also incorporates a very useful ¼" thread (plus a ¼" to ¼" adaptor), enabling it to be attached to various support systems.
The HaloCompact is also available as a Silver/White Reflector. HaloCompact reflector and diffuser covers are available separately.
|HaloCompact Reflector & Diffuser|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Collapsible Reflectors|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.