Manfrotto Genie Mini II Motion Control Device
The Manfrotto Genie Mini II delivers easy to use motion control for content creators making time-lapse, video motion, panoramas and much more.
Manfrotto Genie Mini II Motion Control Device Summary
The Genie Mini II is a simple-to-use smart motion device for creating spectacular motion time-lapse, video and panorama. Built upon our hugely popular first generation Mini and the technology developed for the flagship Manfrotto Genie II, now the Mini is more powerful than ever. Create the incredible with the smallest most powerful motion controller.
- Capture Incredible Time-Lapses
Built-in trigger option for move-shoot-move allows you to set all the parameters to record time lapses with ease.
- Real-time Motion Video
Record in video mode for silky smooth motion and precise panning control.
- Multi-row Panorama
Record stunning ultra wide-angle panoramic images. Up to 360° degrees with the tap of a button.
- 360° Product Turntable
Combine with Product Turntable accessory for interactive 360images of objects, product photography and video.
Program complex moves using the App “keyframe editor” to control each axis’s path and its speed independently and precisely.
To accommodate experienced and beginning time-lapse shooters, the App provides a useful set of presets so you can start shooting right away.
- Astro time-lapse
Shoot incredible Astro time-lapse using the move-shoot-move function.
- Modular Design
Combine two Genie Mini II with the Pan Tilt Bracket accessory for seamless Pan + Tilt motion. In addition, combine with the Genie II Linear for full 3-Axis control.
- Battery: Time-Lapse: 15 hours Charge Time: 2 hoursVideo: 5 hours
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 3.6 x 3.6 x 1.8″ / 91.5 x 91.5 x 46mm
- Interface: Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy Wifi USB-C Port 2.5mm Shutter Control Port
- Maximum Speed: 360° in 33 seconds
- Minimum Resolution: 0.005°
- Mount Type: 1/4″-20 Thread (3/8″-16 thread adaptor included)
- Payload: Panning Load: 8.8 lb / 4 kg Tilting Load: 6.6 lb / 3 kg (centered)
- Weight: 8.6 oz / 245g
Park Cameras are huge fans of motion control and time-lapse gear, why not browse our Manfrotto kits and bundles to get the dynamic content you need.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.