Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III
The updated Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III fits all the gear and personal items you need to tell your story on longer adventures, including a dedicated tripod/gimbal pocket, laptop and more.
- Large volume backpack for longer adventures with useful 14 litres of total storage space
- Updated bag design featuring new M-Guard™ dividers for Manfrotto’s best ever shock protection
- 70/30 gear/personal items split to bring equipment and other gear on your adventures
- Multiple access points for quick gear and personal item retrieval from top and sides
- Dedicated pockets to securely carry a laptop, gimbal or tripod and an included rain cover
Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III Summary
If you’re heading out on longer adventures the Manfrotto Advanced Travel Backpack M III (MB MA3-BP-T) will fit all the gear you need as well as personal items. This updated Manfrotto backpack offers a dedicated tripod/gimbal pocket, 15-inch laptop and tablet pockets as well as space for a DSLR or mirrorless camera, lenses and accessories.
The new design looks minimalist with Manfrotto detailing like Grey Hypalon Pullers and a stylish Black Microinjection 3D Logo. It’s not style over function though, as you’ll find a comfortable sternum strap, rain cover and several access points to your 70/30 gear/personal items storage. You get full side access to both equipment and personal items, a side gear compartment access point and there’s additional space at the top of the pack. Manfrotto also developed new M-Guard™ dividers for their best ever shock protection.
- Updated backpack design with urban styling in black
- 14 litres of storage space for longer travel adventures
- 70/30 gear/personal items split storage
- Dedicated tripod/gimbal pocket
- New shock resistant M-Guard™ dividers
- Rain cover included
- Space for 15-inch laptop, tablet, drone, compact gimbal and tripod
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.